Saturday, March 19, 2011

"You can stay if you become my pet."

Kimi Wa Petto was the second Jdrama that I was delighted to watch. This is quite an odd story but it was indeed entertaining. If you're a Matsumoto Jun fan this is must watch. I was kind of surprised seeing Matsumoto Jun from being a hot-tempered and arrogant Domyougi Tsukasa in Hana Yori Dango into a submissive and cute pet Momo. He's really cute in this drama specially when he's imitating all kinds of dog poses. :D Submissive pose is the cutest. Hihihi... :)

It's just scares me if I'm Iwaya Sumire (Koyuki) and found an unconscious man lying inside a box...I definitely wouldn't bring him inside my house. What if he's already dead? Then I'll be a suspect? No way! What if he's a murderer or even a rapist? Ewww... but if it's Matsumoto Jun? I'll reconsider. Hahahaha... :D

While watching this drama, the thought of having my own Momo crossed to my mind. Wouldn't it be nice to have your own Momo? :D


Title: Kimi Wa Petto or You're My Pet (2003)
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 10
Casts: Koyuki as Iwaya Sumire
          Matsumoto Jun as "Momo" Goda Takeshi
Synopsis: Iwaya Sumire (Koyuki) is a smart, independent, good-looking and tall woman who works for a big newspaper company. Her boss demoted her by transferring her to a lower department because of being almost too "perfect". After having a terrible day at work and bad break-up with her boyfriend she went home and found an unconscious and hurt young man lying inside the cupboard box. Feeling sorry for him, she takes him into her house and nurses him back to health. As the young man (Matsumoto Jun) gets better he begins to like her place and decided not to leave. He told Sumire that he'll do anything she wanted so he could stay at her house. Jokingly, she said that he could stay if he becomes her pet. To her surprise, he agrees. She named him Momo, her childhood pet dog.
 


Koyuki as Iwaya Sumire
Matsumoto Jun as "Momo" Goda Takeshi


0 comments:

Post a Comment