Saturday, March 12, 2011

How did Joe Cheng fell in love with Ariel Lin in "They Kiss Again"?

Usually, in a series or a movie with love stories, they'll start not likng each other or a one-sided love and as the story goes on they'll both fell in love with each other. In "They Kiss Again", Zhi Shu (Joe Cheng), having an IQ of 200, attractive and popular...what he could possibly saw in Xiang Chin (Ariel Lin)? What does Xiang Chin have that Zhi Shu couldn't resist her and fell in love with her? This question of mine was answered...it's in episode 17 if I'm not mistaken. :)

Zhi Shu and his brother Yu Shu was in a room when Yu Shu asked Zhi Su why did he chose a dumb girl like Xiang Chin to be his wife...what does he saw in her? Zhi Su then explained: "It was like she had cast a magic spell. Like a broken record, she kept telling me that she loved me...it was so annoying. But when this became a regular part of my life and I took it for granted, she suddenly told me she didn't love me anymore. I can still clearly remember the nauseating feeling I had when she said that. I should have been relieved, but that didn’t seem to be the case. In this world I can do 90% of the things she cannot do. The remaining 10%, she can do that I cannot do, she can do it in a way that no one else can. It is mostly because of that she touched me."

Aww...I melted right away after watching that scene. So, he isn't perfect as what everybody seems to think of him. He needs someone like Xiang Chin to complete his life...he needs that 10% and it could only be given by Xiang Chin.

So, how about you? How many percent do you have and do you need in your partner in able to complete the 100%? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment