Saturday, March 12, 2011

Who's Your "Absolute Boyfriend"?

Another version of Japanese Manga "Absolute Boyfriend" (Zettai Kareshi) is not yet airing and I'm so looking forward into it. The character of Izawa Riiko will be played by Goo Hye Sun (Boys Over Flower) and Wu Chun (Hana Kimi) will be the robot, Tenjo Night. Wait! Wu Chun is Taiwanese actor right? So, will it be Korean or Taiwanese version? Hmmn...

Anyway, Wu Chun will be acting as Night and that excites me even more. ;) Hayami Mokomichi was the robot in Japanese version.  I saw these photos and can't help myself to compare this two guys/robot...


  
Hayami Mokomichi
Wu Chun
  


So far for these photos...Wu Chun is my "Absolute Boyfriend" I'll just have to wait and see how's his potrayal of a perfect, ideal, humanoid boyfriend. How about you? :D










 


0 comments:

Post a Comment