Monday, March 7, 2011

Lee Seung Gi, oppa! Sarang hae...


Lee Seung Gi??? First time I saw him was in Korean Series "Shining Inheritance" that was aired in the Philippines. I didn't noticed him there, in fact I don't find him attractive at all. As I was searching the net for a top Korean series to watch "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" is always on the top list. So, I told myself..."Ok, I'll try to watch this." and oh boy! I'm glad I did. :D Never expect that I would immediately enjoy watching the first episode. Well, obviously I watched it 'till the last episode. I personally loved the Hoi Hoi scene. That was so cute... ;;) There are many scenes between the main character that are so cute! There's a "kilig" factor in it. :D This drama made me laugh and cry like crazy. If you haven't seen this drama, this is a must watch.

Title: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (2010)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
Episodes: 16
Casts: Lee Seung Gi as Cha Dae Woong
          Shin Min Ah as Gumiho
          No win Moo as Park Dong Joo
          Park Soo Jin as Eun Hye In
 

Synopsis: One day when Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi) ran away from his grandfather, he reached a temple wherein there's a painting by Granda Samshin with a fox. He accidentally releases a gumiho (a legendary nine-tailed fox who was trapped in the painting for 500 years) by drawing the 9th tail to the fox in the painting. He got scared and ran away when the gumiho (Shin Min Ah) formed into a beautiful woman in front of him and he fell in the riverbank. As the gumiho owes him her freedom, she save him from dying by giving him her most precious bead to share with him the mystic fox' strength. But the gumiho must stay with him because she can't stay far away from her bead which she had given to him. Because of the bead he must let her stay with him and never allow anybody to know that she's a gumiho. But gumiho wants to become human and asked Cha Dae Woong to help her but he won't be able to date anyone else but gumiho within 100 days. As the story goes, they started to fall in love with each other and conflicts came when they thought that one of them must die.


The Hoi - Hoi Couple


0 comments:

Post a Comment