Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rurouni Kenshin the Movie 2012





Oh yes! I’m back…it’s been more than a year since my last post.  Why? Well, geographical change of location.  My family and I moved back to our home country and since then I was a busy body.  Relocating isn’t easy…lots of stuff to do. Whew!   But it didn’t stop me from watching Asian dramasand movies.  In fact, I’ve seen a lot of good and worth watching Asian dramas.  I don’t even know which of those I shall post here first.  But I guess I have to do it one by one.

So, here is my first coming back post.  Enjoy!

 

Rurouni Kenshin 2012

Since I’ve read the news that Samurai X will be made into a movie I was so excited to know who will be portraying Rurouni Kenshin.  And I got really, really excited when they announced that it will be Takeru Sato who will play the role of Rurouni Kenshin. 

I’ve read and heard a lot of positive feedback for this movie.  A friend of mine who have seen this movie in Japan said that it was indeed a very good live-action adaptation of the said manga.  Unlike other manga adaptation, Rurouni Kenshin the movie told the correct story. They said that it has an amazing sword fight and interesting fight scenes.  There are funny scenes that also showed in the manga.  Now, that’s get me more thrilled to watch this.  Unfortunately, there’s no news if it will be aired in our country.  Hopefully, it will…

For now here’s the Rurouni Kenshin trailer.
 
Some Rurouni Kenshin movie stills:
 
 
                                     
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment