Monday, July 4, 2011

South Korean Variety Show “We Got Married”



“We Got Married” is a South Korean Variety Show which is about pairing up South Korean celebrities to act as a married couple and what life would be like if they were married. Couples are given missions to complete and candid interviews to reveal their thoughts and feelings towards each other and the situations that they are in.
I’ve been seeing and hearing news about this popular Korean show but I never got interested until the Campus Couple/WooJung Couple came along. J I got curious for this show mainly because of T-ara’s Eunjung.  Since I’ve watched Eunjung in Coffee House I’ve been searching for her other dramas and then I saw this show.  I just tried watching the first episode until I saw Lee Jang Woo.  Ohhh….he’s such a cutie!  They look so good together. 

T-ara Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo
After watching “We Got Married” Campus Couple first episode, I must admit that I immediately became a fan of this couple.  Since then I’ve been waiting for the coming episodes… I was really captivated by this couple.  Well, they don’t seem like a married couple with all those awkwardness and shyness but I must understand that they’re not married couple for real. But episode after each episode they eventually get closer and less awkward to each other.  I loved how they teased each other. 


One of my favorite episodes was when they went to a resort.  Super love the “Churos Kiss” which they didn’t really kiss…hahaha! Lee Jang Woo was such a tease! I super like him for Eunjung…they really, really look nice together.  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment